ALL STUDENTS that will be participating in China Spring ISD Athletics must complete all online forms prior to the start of their sport. All students must have a current physical on file as well.
1. Go to URL: https://chinaspringisd.
2. Hold the cursor over and click on Electronic Participation Forms
3. From the dropdown menu select the Athletic Code of Conduct
4. Fill out all forms with the student (student ID # is needed) and parent/guardian information
5. Sign each document electronically
6. Submit all forms
The website will take you to the next form to fill out Each UIL form is hyperlinked next to the checkbox. On the medication release form please fill out all medications and allergies for the student
A pre-participation physical evaluation is provided on the website for your convenience. These will need to be printed and filled out and turned in to the China Spring Athletic Training staff prior to athletic activity.
Once all forms are submitted they will be reviewed by the China Spring ISD Athletic Trainer. If all forms and physical are reviewed and accepted you will receive an email stating the student is able to participate.
Each parent/guardian is encouraged to create a parent profile to keep up with their students’ athletics.
If there are any questions please contact the China Spring ISD Athletic Trainer, Cody Corntassel, ccorntassel@chinaspringisd.
7301 N. River Crossing
China Spring, TX 76633
There are no events to display